This plugin will add a page called “Export All URLs” under Tools. You can navigate there and can extract data from your site. You can export Posts:
- And Categories
The data can be categorized before extraction, by their post types.
When we need this plugin?
- To check all URLs of your website
- During migration
- During security audit
- Need to share All URLs with SEO guy
- 301 Redirects handling using htaccess
- Filter by Author
- Filter by Date Range
- Exclude domain URL (very helpful in comparing results after migration)
- Set post range (very beneficial in case of timeout/memory out error)
- Generates CSV file name randomly (sensitive data protection for security reasons)
- Set preferred CSV file name (provides more control)
- PHP version 5.4 or higher
- WordPress version 3.0.1 or higher
If you found any bug then report me, I’ll try to fix it as soon as possible!